Nancy Sandoval practices in business and insolvency litigation. Ms. Sandoval earned her law degree from Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law in 2014. While in law school, she served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Chapman Law Review and published Disabled Yet Disqualified: Is it “Unreasonable” to Demand Accommodations for Employees with Depression Under the Americans with Disabilities Act?, 17 Chap. L. Rev. 687 (2014). Ms. Sandoval was an extern to the Honorable David O. Carter of the United States District Court and to the Honorable Theodor C. Albert of the United States Bankruptcy Court.
- Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law J.D., 2014
- Wellesley College B.A., 2009
- Supreme Court of California (2015)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Orange County Bar Association